Choose from six specialised coaching programmes
#1: CUSTOM GOALS
Define and achieve goals unique to you.
More on Custom Goals
Choose this programme to define and acheive goals unique to you.
- In session one we’ll define one to two goals to focus on throughout the programme.
- Session two develops your game plan and the first set of actions to build momentum.
- From session three forwards, it’s all go – setting progressive actions towards your goal and generating insights as you go.
By the end of this programme you’ll have acheived your goal or an unstoppable momentum towards it.
Six to ten sessions.
#2: INNOVATION COACHING
Generate, refine and communicate new ideas.
More on Innovation Coaching
With a resolute focus on innovation, choose this programme to generate, refine and communicate new ideas.
- Idea Generation: Three different idea generation tools to create innovations to improve BAU, Customer Service and broaden Future Focus.
- Unfold Tool: A qualifying coaching tool to begin the shaping of ideas in terms of value and wider ecology, followed by a partnering tool that looks at collaboration and a Force Field Analysis to look at resistences and solutions.
- Idea Communication: Putting ideas into a format that catches people’s attention, creates informed discussion and invites ongoing collaboration.
Start this programme with a blank canvas or come with raw ideas. Delivered on a one-to-one basis or with a small team. For an Organisation-wide approach, see the Leading Innovation programme.
2-3 whiteboard sessions, 2-3 hrs each. Can be delivered one to one or in small team format.
#3: CONFLICT RESOLUTION COACHING
Resolve a conflict; take practical & solution focused action.
More on Conflict Resolution Coaching
Choose this programme to resolve a real conflict taking a practical and solution focused approach.
- Get clear on the core issue
- Separate needs from noise
- Approach from a centred state
- Establish a partnership-frame between parties
- Define the conflict in terms of needs, (not ego)
- Establish solitions and agree the way ahead
- Put agreements in place to prevent repetition
Based on the eight step conflict resolution process trained in Communication Leadership, you’ll be guided step-by-step to resolve a conflict and model leadership and integrity.
Two to Four Sessions.
#4: MENTAL AGILITY COACHING
Strengthen mental agility, optimism and resilience.
More on Mental Agility Coaching
Choose this programme to strengthen your mental agility, optimism for solutions and resilience when working under pressure.
- Avoid caged thinking when dealing with challenge
- Stay centred when others are not
- Understand five key levels of focus
- Employ mental strategies for greater solution focus
- Develop life strategies to stay focused and fresh
- Lead others with a possitive leadership style
One of the most readily embraced set of tools I have, this coaching programme operates like a springboard, helping people reach next level capability.
Four to Six Sessions.
#5: NEW CHALLENGE COACHING
Spark things up; set new challenges at work and in life.
More on New Challenge Coaching
Choose this programme to feed an apetitie for new challenge, growth and maybe even adventure.
- Recognise where things are stale
- Enliven your enthusiasm for challenge
- Stretch for success, (not stress)
- Challenge yourself in a meaningfull way
- Develop yourself and your leadership
- Create new opportunities beyond the challenge
- Redefine what’s possible
Four to Six Sessions.
#6: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COACHING
Develop a leadership pathway based on intrinsic motivation.
More on Leadership Development Coaching
Choose this programme to develop yourself as a leader based on your strengths and drivers.
- Understand how your values drive relationships, ‘fit’ and decision making – use this knowledge to shape your leadership goals, (personal and professional).
- Create a development plan that aligns with your intrinsic motivation
- Apply your strengths with greater effect to meet challenge and change
- Set goals that are highly motivating and get started on them now
Four to Six Sessions.
Structure | Getting the most from coaching
Tools & Strategies
In Person or by Phone
Over Three-Hundred People Coached Since 2003
An addictive and sumptuous mind explosion, Sav [David Savage] is a master at helping people to realise and reach their potential.Heather Ritchie
Sav has an amazing ability to get the best out of people. His genuine listening skills help him tune in to what makes people tick, and his coaching skills empower people to set and achieve lofty goals. He's a fun and inspiring person to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anybody who wants to turbo charge their performance.Paul Roberts
Every so often you meet someone who is truly remarkable – that is someone who is so incisive and insightful that you can’t help but remark about them to others. David is truly remarkable.Angus Bargh
David is a fantastic coach! He is fully committed to you and provides a great support as a coach. He inspired me, challenged me and most importantly believed in me. If I am where I am now, it is thanks to David!Lena Arnera
David is a top quality coach. After every session I felt like my brain had been scrubbed and I was inspired each step of the way. David drew out the knowledge I had, and gave excellent input at the right times.Jesse Pirini
David is an amazing coach, He has helped me to clarify my business and generate a fantastic business plan. He challenges and supports me and is incredibly creative to work with.Michele Frank