Speaking | Themes on Leadership
Speaking on a range of themes from purpose-driven leadership, developing strength from adversity to mental agility and chaos & collaboration.
Lessons from being misdiagnosed with a terminal illness; what simplifies, what changes and what steps up.
CRAYFISH & CONFLICT
How a scuba dive that went wrong illustrates key principles of conflict resolution.
GRAZED KNEES & MAKING LEADERS
Leadership doesn’t develop from a text book – it requires grazed knees and the power of insight.
CHAOS & COLLABORATION
How chaos theory, collective intelligence and quiet leadership combine to define key principles of collaboration.
THE PURPOSE PROPOSITION
How purpose is key to motivation and performance, and how it’s reshaping business globally.
BE LIKE BAMBOO
How ancient Chi Kung and the Bamboo Principle defines everything we need to know about thriving under pressure.
Speaking | Conferences & Events
- 2017 Sustainable Enterprise World Forum, Christchurch, 1500 delegates - Interactive Outcomes Session
- 2017 SAP Working on Purpose, Social Enterprise Corporate Event - MC
- 2017 Sales Team Conference, Martinborough - Staying Focused Under Pressure
- 2016 Sustainable Business Network, National Conference - Chaos, Collaboration & Sustainability
- 2016 Auckland Kindergarten Association - Human Centred Leadership
- 2015 Bank of New Zealand, Digital Business Unit - Chaos & Innovation
- 2015 Housing New Zealand, Talent Development - Chaos & Innovation
- 2015 Laughter Yoga Wellbeing Convention - Diagnosis: Terminal Illness, Inheritance & False Alarms
- 2014 Hewlett Packard, NZ – Achieving goals, traps to avoid & strategies to use
- 2013 Project Management Institute NZ, Wellington – Project Managers as Leaders
- 2012 Leadership & Psychology Conference, Auckland – Leadership and the Social Brain
- 2011 Kindergarten Association, Napier – Leadership and the Environment
- 2010 Coachfest, Sydney – Coaching and the Social Brain
- 2008 Coach Mecca, Queenstown - Coaching and the Social Brain
- 2008 Project Management Institute NZ, Wellington - Leadership and the Social Brain
Feedback | What people say …
David Savage was a plenary speaker at our conference on Communicating in an Age of Authenticity, in August 2016. His interactive session, involving conference participants taking part in an activity on the stage, was one of the highlights of the day. He very effectively demonstrated, though group work and eliciting ideas from the audience, how powerful collaboration can be. Importantly, he related what was happening in real time to the themes of the conference. David is a great communicator, engaging and energetic. I’d recommend his interactive session to bring conferences or sedentary events to life.Rachel Brown
David is a knowledgeable, skilled and articulate presenter who is “quiet leadership” personified. We would thoroughly recommend him as a speaker for any organisation.Rose Coppen
Let's Talk | What's on your mind?
Phone 0211 336 334 or send me a message