Advancing Collaborative Genius. Performance & Collaboration Training for Teams.
MOTIVATION & CAPABILITY
RESILIENCE & solution focus
“Don’t leave high performance to chance. Train it.” Senior HR Manager
A four part programme combining team coaching & collaboration training.
- Set a training context that’s relevant to your team.
- Plan for a staged delivery on a time line that suits you.
- Work real workplace issues through the training exercises to get immediate solutions and value.
- Have your team own their performance.
#1 PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKS
- Establish your team’s benchmarks for performance on delivery, capability and customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
- Transform team values into high-performance behaviours. Apply strategies to embed them into daily practice.
- Utilise these benchmarks to chart improvement and design next level performance strategies.
#2 MOTIVATION & CAPABILITY
- Develop a team-wide strengths map from evidence-based achievement. Create strategies to meet future goals and challenges via a strengths based approach.
- Link your people’s intrinsic motivation values to strategic objectives, increase drive and creativity by doing so.
- Unlock your team’s portfolio of Skills, Knowledge & Experience and feed into development plans and continuous improvement.
#3 RESILIENCE & SOLUTION FOCUS
- Employ the four-step soluntion tool to problem solving, keep practical needs and results at the heart of discussions.
- Embed mental agility strategies for the team to stay focused under pressure and through change.
- Turn conflict into creativity on contentious issues.
#4 COLLABORATION TOOLS
- Priority One Tool: Avoid workload overwhelm, get a strong command of activities, deadlines and priorities. Sequence and realign for greater efficiency.
- Known Unknowns Tool: Remove noise from times of change, focus on facts and work to clear ambiguity. Create certainty and protect performance.
- Soap Box Tool: Establish clears lines of communication, increase cross-pollination of ideas, collaborative support and team cohesion.
- Unfold Tool: Drive innovation through collaboration, mine for new ideas and shape together through a structured coaching tool.
Feedback from Senior Managers.
I am more than happy to recommend David’s training – it really helped to raise capability and resilience of my staff at Stats which has been instrumental for implementing Stats2020 transformation and overcoming challenges like resource pressures and ChCh earthquake. While the main benefit is to give people additional tools and strategies to lift their leadership skills and resilience I wouldn’t underestimate collective positive impact on team bonding and day to day collaboration.Matjaz
David has worked very closely with my team and individuals, including myself. He has provided us with the tools, mindset and drive to succeed, both as individuals and as a team. He is well respected and trusted across the team, delivering outstanding results time after time!!Chanelle Becker
I have had David involved in training and mentoring all my management team. I have also used him to mentor and coach myself. He has also facilitated and lead workshops for different areas in our organisation. He just fits in and manages to get the best out of each person, giving them the tools and confidence to go on and be great. He manages to get into those areas that challenge you and make you step outside your comfort zone all the while feeling ok because you have the tools to do it. I highly recommend David as a leadership development specialist and continue to use his services at every opportunity.Sharon Hastie
David has been working with me and my team, focusing on dynamics and peak performance, for a number of months and the results have been almost instant. His approach to addresssing common and recuring team based issues is refreshing and has provided us with tools, and more importantly ongoing support, that have both worked and provide visible benefits.Christian Carter
David is an excellent leadership facilitator, with the ability to be flexible in his approach, yet meeting the objectives of the programme. He is able to seemingly get into the minds of the participants and work with them in highly positive, inspiring and encouraging manner. David seems to have an ability to make people believe in themselves – an essential quality for any leadership facilitator.Seema Dao
Blow your sox off – Another great course and positive experience again… Lots of practical, useable, understandable tools that you can take away and use. Excellent content and delivery. Excellent, empowering, excellent tools, grow your leadership skills in a practical and energetic way. Thanks Sav – another great course and positive experience again.Prescott Jones
Let's Talk | What's on your mind?
Phone 0211 336 334 or send me a message
Book a training place, provide your details and we'll be in touch.
Book a FREE consultation and walk you through the content.
Request a check list and match your needs to training outcomes.
Ask to speak to someone who's done the training, we'll connect you.